Friday 5 October 2012

Introduction

Hello my name is Vanessa, I am a transition year student in Wesley college. I have chosen to do my blog on pandas. i chose this topic because I have a great interest in them and I would like to share my knowledge on the subject.
                           


                                                

A bit of background  info on pandas.....

Pandas are mammals which originate from central-western and south western china. they have large black patches over there eyes , over the eyes and around the back of its body. Their diet consists mainly of bamboo,  wild panda's will occasionally eat other types of grasses and the meat of some birds or rodents. there are 263 giant panda in the world today, the majority of these are living in china.



Map of where panda's are found

No comments:

Post a Comment